Hourly Coaching Sessions
Common App/Personal Statement and
Supplemental Essays for multiple colleges
- Meeting with student to determine individual strengths, talents, goals, what student’s needs are and where he/she is in the application process*
- Brainstorming exercises to generate ideas and material to write about
- Prompt selection to optimize applicant’s strengths, talents, potential
- Prioritization of drafts according to target-college deadlines
- Content review of each essay draft to identify what works and what needs further development.
- Detailed comments via Word or Google Docs of each draft
- Editing for organization, development, support, vocabulary and grammar
- Guidance to ensure student’s essays stand out with distinction
- Final Review of Submission-ready draft of each essay for up to 4 essays, one of which is the Common App.*
- Developing your confidence and skills as a writer, so that you can take what you’ve learned and apply it to future essay writing
- Helping you craft great short essays for specific school prompts
Contact me for more details.